Maybe you know exactly what you want to study, or maybe you have no idea. Either way, you need more than a diploma to build a life that has meaning.
Calvin University is different. Yes, you’ll be prepared for your dream job when you graduate. And you will also be ready for something even bigger—you’ll have a clear understanding of how you can change the world for Christ.
At Calvin, you’ll join with Christians from all over the world who are curious and motivated. They will challenge you to:
- Apply your learning. Your learning here is active. Explore relevant issues with hands-on projects and classes that foster deep conversations. With Christian professors, you’ll think deeply about each subject and put it into practice.
- Act on your faith. When we see injustice, we speak up and roll up our sleeves. If you are passionate about setting things right, you’ll fit right in here.
- Ask hard questions. Don’t shy away from what’s happening in the world. We’re the kind of people who listen well and speak intentionally. Explore different points view and learn how to respond to God’s direction.
What can you expect? At Calvin, you can choose from more than 100 academic options. World-class professors will get to know you and will guide you toward your future. You’ll take classes in and outside your major, so that you’ll graduate with a well-rounded skill set. You’re going to get a personal education, designed just for who God is calling you to be.
Founded in 1876, Calvin’s park-like campus is 400 acres in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our graduate placement rate is 99% and 100% of students participate in service learning.
More on Calvin University on the independent blog
- Calvin Students Place In Top 10% Of Worldwide Programming Competition
- Make Your College Campus Visits, Virtually
- Michigan Colleges Alliance Team Wins 2019 Stryker Engineering Challenge
- Calvin University coming July 10
- When is the best time to visit colleges?
Calvin University offers 79 academic majors including Business, Engineering, and Education.
The Calvin Knights compete in NCAA Division III athletics in the MIAA Conference.
Students participate in more than 60 clubs and organizations on campus.
Calvin’s beautiful 400-acre campus in Grand Rapids is filled with miles of paved paths for running, biking, or simply enjoying God’s creation.