Together in a fellowship in learning, the members of the Kalamazoo College community are developing a model of an educated citizen that combines scholarship, civic engagement, and in-depth living experiences in other countries.
As a highly selective, nationally renowned, and internationally oriented four-year college of arts and sciences, Kalamazoo College has developed a tradition of excellence in the fulfillment of this mission. It is located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Founded in 1833, Kalamazoo College is among the 100 oldest colleges and universities in the nation.
More on Kalamazoo College on the independent blog
- What to Bring—and Not Bring—to Campus
- Virtual Kitchen Serves Recipes and Connects Students
- Make Your College Campus Visits, Virtually
- When is the best time to visit colleges?
- Michigan Colleges Alliance Awards $32,500 as Part of Independent InnovatorsNetwork Scholarship
Kalamazoo College offers 30 academic majors including Biology, Psychology and Business.
The Kalamazoo Hornets compete in NCAA Division III athletics in the MIAA Conference.
Students participate in more than 70 clubs and organizations on campus.
K College’s talented students come from 40 states and 34 countries with diverse backgrounds who are all seeking to challenge themselves academically and personally.