Aquinas College is a traditional 4-year private Catholic liberal arts college located only two miles from downtown Grand Rapids on 117 wooded acres.
An inclusive, educational community rooted in the Catholic and Dominican tradition, Aquinas College provides a liberal arts education with a global perspective. The college emphasizes career preparation focused on leadership and service to others and fosters a commitment to lifelong learning dedicated to the pursuit of truth and the common good.
Consistently ranked as a top school for social mobility by U.S. News and World Report, Aquinas offers an approach to learning and living that teaches students unlimited ways of seeing the world. Students study a rich variety of subjects and acquire skills that help them become critical thinkers, articulate speakers, strong writers, and effective problem solvers.
More on Aquinas College on the independent blog
- Aquinas College, the University of Detroit Mercy, Alma College and Olivet College among the nation’s top military-friendly schools
- Aquinas freshman named esports All-American
- Make Your College Campus Visits, Virtually
- Private Colleges Team Up with Harvard Business School Online to Create Unique Hybrid Learning Program
- Aquinas College adds esports program for 2019-20 season
Aquinas College offers 70 academic majors including Business, Education, and Sciences.
The AQ Saints compete in NAIA Division III, WHAC Conference and 60% of students participate in Athletics and Intramurals.
Students participate in more than 40 clubs and orgs on campus.
Residing on 117 wooded acres, the Aquinas College campus blends early twentieth-century architecture with modern-day structures. The campus is home to over 107 species of trees and shrubs, winding woodland paths and inviting creeks and ponds.